Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet baby Jesus, I have lost my mojo…

I am in severe need of a motivation infusion, an IV drip of pep, a mainline of energy, something to get me out of this slump. I think it must have something to do with the weather in conjunction with the after effects of the flu, but all I want to do is lay down some where with a warm blanket and snooze. I don’t even want to participate in my normal “veg out” activities like reading, knitting/crocheting or watching the boob tube. I didn’t even feel like writing today, but didn’t want to disappoint my loyal readers.

Some thing somewhere has got to give. I need to push past this block, swallow my hubris (along with my water, veggies and supplements) and get to crackin’. I was on a roll that has coasted to a stop. Won’t someone please give me a little push to help me get my momentum back?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree about what you said about the comment. It was weird for me - and the fact that they said "concerned" really irritated me. Root for me, too, that's fine and great - but concerned? Bleh, but whatever, their intention was there, I suppose.

    I hear you on the standstill - but I hope you will jump right back in - even if against your will lol - you don't want to slide back as far as I have as it's MORE than frustrating, plus you've done SO awesome, that keep it up - you will surprise yourself with how far you can take this.

    You know you feel awesome - you can do this! Maybe you need to do a little shopping to feel super cute and give you a bit of pep? Maybe you need a weekend away? Maybe you just need a slice of cheesecake to adore and then move on?

    Just dont be like me - and have cheesecake, followed by months of more ;)

    ReplyDelete