Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Journey

Hi, and welcome to my weightloss blog. I have been struggling with my weight for over 15 years, and I've tried alot of diets in that time, but nothing has seemed to work. I am bound and determined to loose 118 pounds, and I am hoping that sharing my journey with others will help.

On November 1st, I signed up for slimgenics. I have seen this program in action with my cousin "T", and as far as I can tell it really works. Not only has she lost a lot of weight, but she's gained more energy and more self confindence on her journey. She is one of my inspirations.

For the last 3 days, I have had 80 oz of water a day, 2 eggs for breakfast an orange and all the raw green vegetables and meat proteins I could stomach. It's been hard, but tonight we find out if it's been worth it.

I known one thing for sure, I won't give up!

I'll be posting my before picture soon, and a series of "after" shots along the way. Hopefully, we will be able to see a huge difference.

Watch this space....69 weeks of weight loss to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment