Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Month Down…

Yesterday was my one month anniversary with Slimgenics. As of 5:00 PM, I was down 16.5 pounds!!! I feel good about my progress so far, even though it hasn’t been easy. I had my ups and downs, both on the scale and emotionally speaking. Staying on plan is much harder than I thought it would be, but I feel good about my accomplishments so far.

It’s still hard for me to get all the Morton’s Lite Salt in, and I still have days where I just don’t feel hungry enough to eat all the portions I’m supposed to get in, but anything worth doing, is worth doing well so I’ll just keep on keeping on.

I haven’t been as good about keeping this journal as I would have liked. I am so emotionally drained by the time I get home from work, all I want to do is veg out, but I really need to try and make a concerted effort to get more done at night. I need to start adding some more regular exercise to my days as well. My days of being a sloth need to come to an end!

This month, I pledge to take the stairs at work and do an exercise video every week night when I get home.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chaney! Congratulations on your weight loss success with SLimgenics! I, too, started the program this year and successfully lost weight - however, over time it became too restrictive for my personality and I rebelled! So, since rebelling certainly doesnt work for weight loss, haha, I am now doing something else. HOwever, I felt great and was losing weight on Slimgenics, so I'm happy that you are happy with the program! keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coley, your post came right when I was needing a little encouragement!

    ReplyDelete