Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Temptation

The first two weeks of Slimgenics was relatively easy when it came to resisting temptations. However, the holiday season has reared its festive head, and goodies have suddenly made an appearance in my world. Every time I turn around it seems someone has brought donuts, cookies, cakes and other assorted sweets into my sightline. I am a pastry junkie. I readily admit this. I could go years without a potato chip, candy bar or gum ball, but put a plate of brownies in front of me and I become weak with desire. Somebody save me from myself!!!!!

I’m down 15 pounds and I don’t want to ruin that, but the gods know I love a nice slice of cake or a chocolate iced donut. I have to find the balance, but first let me finish this cookie…

No comments:

Post a Comment