Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Nonny Mouse

Hello, and Happy St. Patricks day to you all!

Today's post is not about food, or dieting, or anything else related to Slimgenics, other than this blog its self.

I have noticed that while I get several folks stopping by and leaving comments, the majority of you end up annoymous. So I am sending out a request to my readers - Please, please, please leave me a name. I like to respond to the folks that comment on my blog, but it's hard if I don't know who you are.

Thank you, I now return you to your regular weighloss blog...

The Author
Chaney

7 comments:

  1. Well Chaney. My name is Missy! Hope your st. Patty's day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very nice Missy, hope yours was good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm very happy that when I googled Slimgenics, your blog popped up! I've enjoyed reading and learning about the program.

    I am starting my cleanse tomorrow. I've had a few friends so the program and it has worked for them. I have about 30 stubborn pounds to get off and then will finally reach my goal I set 10 years ago!!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy - I started following shortly have I began slimgenics. I've been at it for 10 weeks now and am down 30 pounds. I'm hoping to keep the ball rolling! It's a great program! I love that I have someone to hold me accountable!

    BTW - I'm Megan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, I think I accidentally deleted your post. Sorry about that, but welcome to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Megan I didn't delete you after all. It just took a bit for your post to clear!

    ReplyDelete