Monday, March 15, 2010

New Week, New Attitude!

Thank god it's Monday!

There is something I never thought I would say, but it's true this week. Slimgenics starts it's weeks on Monday, and that means I've begun a new week. I can start fresh and get back on track. I went totally off plan over the weekend, got it all out of my system and am not ready to rock this program. I'm newly motivated and ready to go. No more sneaky snacking for this girl!

For those of you that are on Slimgenics and read my blog, I thought I would share one of my go to recipies for a yummy morning pick-me-up.

One cup of cold coffee
One cup of skim milk\
One package of Slimgenics Chocolate Pudding/Shake Thermosnack.
3-4 ice cubes

Mix it all together, shake it up and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog. I just started prep yesterday and am still in shock. I knew it would be drastic but never remotely thought it would be this drastic! It is nice to have someone else's take on the program!

    ReplyDelete