Thursday, May 6, 2010

Back in the Saddle


Last night’s weigh in was good news. I’m down to 149.75 lbs. - 1.75 pounds away from my 40 pound Milestone. That plataeu breaker must be working, I might just get those boots yet.

I am starting to feel better about myself and my journey too. I think everyone must get down on themselves occasionally, even Angelina Jolie, right?

I didn’t get up to exercise this morning, I consciously made a choice to stay in bed and give my body a rest from all the excitement yesterday, falling down hills and being squashed by elevators takes a lot out of a girl. ;o)

I did stay on plan during the day yesterday, but last night I fudged a bit. I forgot to get the turkey out of the freezer for our turkey burgers, so we had to eat out. I did pretty well considering we were in an Irish pub. I drank tea and had Roast Beef Au jus and fries. I ate every bite, so day I am doing a flush and omit, along with drinking a cup of detoxify tea last night, and another today. Tonight, turkey burger with NO bun and a few sweet potato fries from the health food store plus extra water.

I feel that today’s post is a bit lame, but I noticed on the days that I blog I do better with the plan. Unfortunately for my loyal readers, that means a few not-so-interesting posts to wade through. Please keep reading, and commenting, and asking questions. Remember, I’m here for y’all as much as y’all are for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey woman, just checking in - sounds like you are keeping on, keeping on - which is fantastic! You're doing great!

    No worries on the "boring" entries - I've had SOOOOOO many of those lately - seems like the whole past year! haha! But I figure, it's my blog, I'll write what I want, eh?

    ReplyDelete