Thursday, May 13, 2010

Worth the effort

Today I am struggling to stay on plan. Everywhere I look, someone is eating something sugary and sweet or savory and mouthwatering. The vending machine is calling my name, and I am refusing to answer.

Damn that evil thing filled with all that sweet and/or salty goodness. Why do you torment me with your siren's song?

I must have my boots soon, I will not be tempted! Whilst my co-workers enjoy icecream cake from DQ, I will comp my veggies and contemplate stoming in puddles with my new boots!

Weigh in tonight, wish me luck....

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I came across your blog while doing a search on Slimgenics. I see this was about a year ago. Did you ever get your boots? I am on day 5 and struggling. I am enjoying reading your blog. - Kari

    ReplyDelete