Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Wheeeeee!

Man I love my Wii. I had so much fun last night geting a good 30 minutes plus of excercise, I had forgotten how much I love that thing durring my bored, tired, sick, feeling sorry for myself period.

Excercise is so much more fun when it's a game!

Oh, and I have a reward waiting for me when I get to 40 slimgenics pounds! I'm getting funky rain boots from Target. I can't wait, only 5.75 pounds to go!

Yep, I am down 34.25 slimgenic pounds, which is a total loss of 42.25 pounds. I do rock!

5 comments:

  1. Never commented before, but I love hearing your progress. I am currently on a WW journey (cause I am nursing) but plan to switch to Slimgenics when I am all done. Way to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, thanks for the comment, nice to have you along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also going to be starting the Slimgenics program this week! Your blog is cool and inspiring. Reading your Blog makes me understand that this is going to be tuff. But I am on a mission I am really tired of being Fat I have been my whole life and never making progress. I asked to be your friend on Facebook! Keep up the good work. Maybe Ill Blog my journey too. If I can inspire somebody like you are then it would be well worth it for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, welcome aboard! You are right, this is not an easy journey, but the results are sooooooo worth it. I wish you the best of luck, and remember, a buddy is just a keypad away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michael, welcome aboard. I friended you on FB, feel free to message me any time. Also, thanks for the wonderful compliment, I'm glad you enjoy my blog it's been a great help to me on this journey.

    ReplyDelete