Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pants on the Ground...


A dear friend of me sent me a little snippet on Facebook today, after I commented about not being able to keep my pants up; he totaly made my day so I thought I would share it with you all.

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, looking really skinny with your pants on the ground."

That may have been one of the sweetest things anyone has said to me since I started this journey. I'm not sure why, but it really tickled me to read.

I still have 5 pounds to go to get my boots, but I think I will get there before the end of the week!

I guess this means I get to go shopping.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I"m also doing slimgenics and love not being able to keep my pants up. I use to hate wearing belts but now they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohooo....keep it going sunshine....you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've had to go shopping already. Luckily though, I had saved a box of a few of my favorite pieces from before my prognancy. I'm okay wearing those for now, with a few new peices added from a shopping trip to Clothes Mentor. If you have been to CM I suggest you go!! You can buy the clothes and then when they are too big for you, go and sell them back!! That's my plan anyway! They told me they were especially looking for women's sizes...lucky me! I went through my closet last night and am going to try to sell my clothes that are too big. What a fun feeling, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than pants that were tight that are now to big!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete