Monday, April 12, 2010

Snack Attack

One of the nice things about Slimgenics is that the plan provides for snacking. These are one of those things you pay "extra" for, but in the long run it evens out (for me anyway), because I'm not buying snacks at the market. They have sweet and savory snacks both. The only thing I can't get are fruity candy type snacks. But there is chocolate...lots and lots of chocolate. In fact, my two favorite Slimgenic snacks are chocolate, which is a bit of a shock for those who know me well, because I am not a chocolate type person.

The first, is a chocolate pudding/shake mix. I love this stuff mixed with coffee and skim milk, its a very tasty treat. My other favorite is the Carmel Nut bar, tastes almost exactly like a Snickers, without the guilt.

All of the snacks are loaded with protien, so they keep you full longer which is a little bonus!

Now, if they would only give me some gummy bears or Starbursts I would be a happy girl!

In other news, there are no boots for me yet. I suffered a minor set back last week what with my seven pound gain and being sick, but I came out all right. My Saturday morning weight was 253.25, so I'm really only up 3 pounds for the week. Those boots are almost mine!

3 comments:

  1. I too miss my fruit! I am sure you will be wearing those boots soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter was a set back for me! I'm doing the restart now, have 12 lbs to lose and giving myself 6 weeks to do it. SlimGenics plan makes this doable if I STICK TO IT! You might be able to find gummie type snacks at dietdirect.com Save yourself some $$ and get your things there whenever possible, the pudding/shake mix is EXACTLY the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shakes with coffee too! YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete