Thursday, April 8, 2010

Paying the Piper

Yesterday did not go well. I knew that little digital number would be telling how naughty I have been this past week, but I had no idea it would be yelling at the top of its electrodes.

I gained 7 pounds! OMG, that is the worst gain I have had since I started this journey. I'm disgusted with myself, and I have no one to blame but me. Jelly beans, ham, sweet rolls, cheeseburgers. I know all those things are bad, I know I should stay away from them, but I allowed myself to have no willpower over the last 7 days. Trust me on this one kids, STICK TO THE PLAN, it works!

I accept that, and I'm moving on. I wan't those boots! It's back to basics for me, on plan and on the Wii.

In other news, it appears that Blogger has eaten the approved comments y'all made on my last few posts. I promise I read them and approved them, but now I can't find them. Grrrrr!

Todays goal? Stay on plan!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry girl! When I want to "cheat" and go off-plan, I remind myself how much I have put into this program, not only financially, but emotionally as well. The 3-5 lb gaurantee is only a gaurantee if you follow the plan as layed out for you. Therefor "cheating" is only cheating myself. Hope that little thought process helps! Keep going girl! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete